“My LG phone won’t turn on” I never experienced it when I first bought the LG G4 cellphone. LG mobile phones are some of the best items on the market – however, there is no business that cannot be accepted by technological weaknesses. However, unfortunately, at the customer level, a phone that won’t change properly boot is quite useless. You may experience this problem if your LG G4 not turning on, or “LG G4 turns off and won’t turn back on”.
Fortunately, if you experience this problem with the “LG G4 phone won’t turn on“, you need to try the method below “How to Fix Your LG G4 that won’t Turn on or Boot Up” before you bring the service to the service center.
Read Articles: How To Fix Touchwiz Home Has Stopped Samsung Error
Why won’t my LG G4 turn on?
Many problems occur why won’t my LG G4 turn on, a problem that often occurs when LG G4 won’t boot or LG G4 won’t charge or turn on. Here ipcops will explain some of the problems that often occur in Lg G4.
LG G4 phone won’t turn on or charge
If you experience an LG G4 won’t turn on or charge, all you have to do is remove the battery for 30 minutes then plug it in and turn it on again. Check your phone device
- Poor battery
To start with inspect the drained pipes battery issue or otherwise. Link your gadget to power resource & inspect begin billing. Otherwise, after that check out cable and power wall surface adapter and see if any harm or otherwise.
- Push the power button
Push the power button a number of times to inspect the problem by powering on your LG G4 and various other gadgets.
- Inspect charging port
Usage charging cable to charge various other gadget and if this doesn‘t job, you‘ll need replacing a charging port from your Android telephone.
- Damaged panel
Keep in mind your telephone just recently effect when gone down or sprinkle impact and various other needs to damage power panel. If this is the factor from LG G4 won’t turn on, you can rapidly fix this problem to usage best substitute components.
If the above method, phone LG G4 stops working, do recovery mode and Delete cache partition: on your cell phone.
LG G4 Stuck on LG screen
If the phone stops during boot up, take action to clear the cache divider. This can cause an error in the start-up series that will trigger this problem. Take this action to enter Recovery Mode.
Steps for LG G4 Recovery Mode – Safe Mode
- Turn off your LG G4 by pressing the power button and select “turn off” or press and hold the power switch for a few minutes.
- After that, press and hold the Power and Quantity Down button – don’t launch a secret.
- Continue to push the switch until the LG Logo design is displayed.
- Then launch the switch for the 1st.
- After that, press and hold the Power and Quantity Down button again.
- The recovery mode menu should after that be displayed on your LG G4.
- You can use the Up and Down buttons in your purchase to scroll up and down and you can press the Power button to select.
- Select Clean Cache Partition as your choice for the first time. You will not provide any information to do this, so don’t worry!
- When finished, you have to restart your phone again.
If LG G4 won’t turn on at all or you get stuck in a start-up after clearing partitions, consider resetting the phone with each other. Use Recovery Mode and Factory Data Reset to do it. This will delete any information that you save to the cell phone, so make sure you make a backup if you can.
How to Start LG G4 in safe mode?
- Press and hold the power button simultaneously
- Select & hold power until “Restart in safe mode” is displayed
- Tap “Turn on”, from reboot to safe mode immediately
- This process takes up to one or two minutes.
- When LG G4 is restarted, safe mode appears in the lower left corner of the screen
With this method your LG G4 won’t turn on or fails to boot up will return to normal. We hope this is useful for you.